Giselle helps people capture and communicate their story.
I have always loved writing…it’s in my DNA! And I love a great story!
In Trinidad and Tobago we are natural storytellers but when it comes to telling the story about ourselves and our businesses we transition into a cold disconnected “corporate speak” that is unattractive and misrepresents who we really are.
As a storytelling coach I work with professionals helping them develop their brand by telling their unique story in a non-salesy way.
As a consultant I work with executives helping them to build better teams and clarify their stories to amplify their impact.
I also write a regular column in the Business Newsday, with the intent to effect change and transformation in people’s lives and in their businesses.
I am always asking questions, probing and remaining curious:
- What is the real driver behind an individual’s success?
- Why do some people succeed far more frequently than others?
- Are each of us truly unique individuals?
- Why has “finding ones purpose” tormented so many souls in this lifetime?
- Do the rich truly get richer?
- Would winning the Lotto change a life indefinitely?
- Why is money pursued and why so many of us have so little of it?
- Why does goal setting seem so simple yet actually achieving goals always so difficult?
- Is it possible to do what you love and earn a living from it?
- Does the Law of Attraction work?
- Why is change so difficult?
- Is it possible for life as we know it in Trinidad and Tobago, to change – less crime, more rewarding opportunities, operating at world class?
I am in search of answers, and the more I write, the deeper I go and the closer I get to really understanding what is required to live life successfully on your terms AND thrive!